The geometry of consistent majoritarian judgement aggregation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- List, Christian & Pettit, Philip, 2002. "Aggregating Sets of Judgments: An Impossibility Result," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 89-110, April.
- List, Christian, 2003.
"A possibility theorem on aggregation over multiple interconnected propositions,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Christian List, 2002. "A Possibility Theorem on Aggregation Over Multiple Interconnected Propositions," Economics Series Working Papers 123, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dietrich, Franz, 2015.
"Aggregation theory and the relevance of some issues to others,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 463-493.
- Dietrich, Franz, 2006. "Aggregation theory and the relevance of some issues to others," MPRA Paper 58870, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2014.
- Franz Dietrich, 2015. "Aggregation theory and the relevance of some issues to others," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01249513, HAL.
- Dietrich Franz, 2007. "Aggregation theory and the relevance of some issues to others," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
More about this item
Keywordsjudgement aggregation; discursive dilemma; doctrinal paradox; epistemic democracy; value restriction;
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2008-07-30 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2008-07-30 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .