Report NEP-CDM-2008-07-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Lord, 2008. "Some indicators of the democratic performance of the European Union and how they might relate to the RECON models," RECON Online Working Papers Series 11, RECON.
- Andrew Leigh & Tirta Susilo, 2008. "Is Voting Skin-Deep? Estimating the Effect of Candidate Ballot Photographs on Election Outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 583, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Akarca, Ali T., 2008. "Inter-party vote movements in Turkey between 1999 and 2002: A statistical analysis using cross-provincial election data," MPRA Paper 9627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Conconi, Paola & Sahuguet, Nicolas & Zanardi, Maurizio, 2008. "Democratic Peace and Electoral Accountability¤," CEPR Discussion Papers 6908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2008. "The geometry of consistent majoritarian judgement aggregation," MPRA Paper 9608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-39 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Halla & Friedrich Schneider & Alexander Wagner, 2008. "Satisfaction with Democracy and Collective Action Problems: The Case of the Environment," Economics working papers 2008-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Peter Grajzl & Peter Murrell, 2008. "Fostering Civil Society to Build Institutions: Why and When," Electronic Working Papers 08-002, University of Maryland, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-36 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Attila Ambrus & Kareen Rozen, 2008. "Rationalizing Choice with Multi-Self Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1670, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised May 2012.
- Justina AV Fischer & Antonio Rodriguez-Andrï¿½s, 2008. "Political institutions and suicide: A regional analysis of Switzerland," TWI Research Paper Series 33, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.