The Credit Channel Transmission of Monetary Policy in Tunisia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1992.
"The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transmission,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 901-921, September.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Alan S. Blinder, 1989. "The federal funds rate and the channels of monetary transmission," Working Papers 89-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ben Bernanke, 1990. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Channels of Monetary Transnission," NBER Working Papers 3487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2011. "Monetary Policy Strategy: Lessons from the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 16755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul S. Estenson, 1992. "The Keynesian Theory of the Price Level: An Econometric Evaluation Using a Vector Autoregression Model," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 547-560, July.
- Bernanke, Ben S & Blinder, Alan S, 1988. "Credit, Money, and Aggregate Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 435-439, May.
- Vasco Curdia & Michael Woodford, 2010. "Credit Spreads and Monetary Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(s1), pages 3-35, September.
- Olivier Paquier, 1994. "Les effets de la politique monétaire sur l'activité passent-ils par le canal du crédit ?," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 9(2), pages 71-104.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1987. "Credit Rationing and Effective Supply Failures," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(386), pages 327-352, June.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:18:y:1984:i:3:p:771-797 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bouvet, Patrice, 1996. "Les théoriciens contemporains de la monnaie endogène : consensus et désaccords," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 72(4), pages 451-470, décembre.
- Fernando Barran & Virginie Coudert & Benoît Mojon, 1995. "Transmission de la politique monétaire et crédit bancaire. Une application à trois pays de l'OCDE," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(2), pages 393-413.
- Paul A. Natke, 1998. "Keynes' Finance Motive and Firm Behavior: Empirical Evidence," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 20(2), pages 275-294, January.
- Paul Natke, 2001. "The firm demand for liquid assets in an inflationary environment," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 427-436.
- Smant, David / D.J.C., 2002. "Bank credit in the transmission of monetary policy: A critical review of the issues and evidence," MPRA Paper 19816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit channel; monetary policy transmission; VAR approach; impulse analysis; monetary shocks;
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2018-01-08 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MAC-2018-01-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-01-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:83519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.