Transition gap in self-rated health
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergei Guriev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2009.
"(Un)happiness in Transition,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 23(2), pages 143-168, Spring.
- Sergei Guriev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "(Un)Happiness in Transition," Working Papers w0111, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Guriev, Sergei & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2009. "(Un)Happiness in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 7258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergei Guriev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2009. "(Un)Happiness in Transition," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/7fst0pcf5j8, Sciences Po.
- Angus Deaton, 2008.
"Income, Health, and Well-Being around the World: Evidence from the Gallup World Poll,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 22(2), pages 53-72, Spring.
- Angus Deaton, 2008. "Income, Health, and Well-Being around the World: Evidence from the Gallup World Poll," Working Papers 1124, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Bobak, Martin & Pikhart, Hynek & Rose, Richard & Hertzman, Clyde & Marmot, Michael, 2000. "Socioeconomic factors, material inequalities, and perceived control in self-rated health: cross-sectional data from seven post-communist countries," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 1343-1350, November.
- Johnston, Ron & Jen, Min-Hua & Jones, Kelvyn, 2010. "On inequality and health, again: A response to Bernburg, and Barford, Dorling and Pickett," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 498-500, February.
- Loretta G. Platts, 2015. "A prospective analysis of labour market status and self-rated health in the UK and Russia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 23(2), pages 343-370, April.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2012.
"The treatment effect, the cross difference, and the interaction term in nonlinear “difference-in-differences” models,"
Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 85-87.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 2008. "The Treatment Effect, the Cross Difference, and the Interaction Term in Nonlinear “Difference-in-Differences” Models," IZA Discussion Papers 3478, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Puhani P-A., 2010. "The Treatment Effect, the Cross Difference, and the Interaction Term in Nonlinear “Difference-in-Differences” Models," Working Papers ERMES 1004, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- B. d'Hombres & L. Rocco & M. Suhrcke & M. McKee, 2010.
"Does social capital determine health? Evidence from eight transition countries,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(1), pages 56-74.
- d'Hombres, Beatrice & Rocco, Lorenzo & Suhrcke, Marc & McKee, Martin, 2006. "Does social capital determine health? Evidence from eight transition countries," MPRA Paper 1862, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coupe, Tom & Obrizan, Maksym, 2016.
"The impact of war on happiness: The case of Ukraine,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 132(PA), pages 228-242.
- Tom Coupe & Maksym Obrizan, 2016. "The Impact of War on Happiness: the Case of Ukraine," Working Papers in Economics 16/20, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Tom Coupe & Maksym Obrizan, 2016. "The Impact of War on Happiness: the Case of Ukraine," Discussion Papers 58, Kyiv School of Economics.
- repec:pri:cheawb:deaton_income_health_and_wellbeing_around_the_world_evidence_%20from_gall is not listed on IDEAS
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Carlson, Per, 1998. "Self-perceived health in East and West Europe: another European health divide," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 46(10), pages 1355-1366, March.
More about this item
KeywordsSelf-rated health; transition countries; World Values Survey; European Values Study;
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- N34 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - Europe: 1913-
- P46 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2017-09-17 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2017-09-17 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2017-09-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:81151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.