Report NEP-SEA-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quang Tran, Tuyen & Viet Nguyen, Cuong & Van Vu, Huong, 2015. "Economic Inequality and Happiness: A quantitative study among the elderly in Rural Vietnam," MPRA Paper 81235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2016.
- An Ha Truong & Hoang Anh Tran & Minh Ha-Duong, 2016. "Socio-economic impacts of co-firing in Vietnam: The case of Ninh Binh Coal Power Plant," Post-Print hal-01390558, HAL.
- Adel Ben Youssef & Mohamed El Hedi Arouri & Cuong Nguyen-Viet, 2016. "Does Urbanization Reduce Rural Poverty? Evidence from Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01384725, HAL.
- Ramon L. Clarete, 2017. "Measuring Trade Costs and Gains from Trade Facilitation in the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201706, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Leonardo Baccini & Giammario Impullitti & Edmund J. Malesky, 2017. "Globalization and State Capitalism: Assessing Vietnam’s Accession to the WTO," Discussion Papers 2017-10, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Hoai-Son Nguyen, 2016. "Affordable and reliable power for all in Vietnam progress report," Post-Print hal-01389984, HAL.
- Natanael Waraney Gerald Massie & Chaikal Nuryakin, 2017. "When Prime Depositors Run on the Banks: A Behavioral Approach," LPEM FEBUI Working Papers 201712, LPEM, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, revised Sep 2017.
- Clélio Campolina Diniz, 2017. "Expansão asiática, corrida científica e tecnológica mundial, desindustrialização no Brasil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 565, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Obrizan, Maksym, 2017. "Transition gap in self-rated health," MPRA Paper 81151, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jinook Jeong & Jee Young Kim & Yoon Jae Ro, 2017. "On the Efficiency of Racetrack Betting Market: A New Test for the Favorite-Longshot Bias," Working papers 2017rwp-106, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Xiaochun Huang & Akira Tanaka, 2017. "Industrial Organization of China’s Steel Industry and the Restructuring of the Asia-Pacific Iron Ore Market," Discussion papers e-17-006, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- Mateus Silva Chang & Chin-Ho Lin, 2017. "Machinery Production Networks and Tariff Evasion," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2017-023, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Majah-Leah V. Ravago & Dennis S. Mapa, 2017. "Awards and Rewards: Evidence from an Evaluation of the Metrobank's Search for Outstanding Teachers," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201705, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Robert C. Allen, 2017. "Absolute Poverty: When Necessity Displaces Desire," LIS Working papers 706, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- S M Kabir & Ahasanul Haque & Abdullah Sarwar, 2017. "Factors Affecting the Intention to Become an Entrepreneur: A Study from Bangladeshi Business Graduates Perspective," Post-Print hal-01580857, HAL.