Factors Affecting the Intention to Become an Entrepreneur: A Study from Bangladeshi Business Graduates Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Safarzadeh Hossein & Askary Furuzandeh, 2013. "Investigating the Impact of Advertising on Customers¡¯ Behavioral Intentions A Case of Agriculture Bank," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, June.
- Kenneth Herbst & Sean Hannah & David Allan, 2013. "Advertisement Disclaimer Speed and Corporate Social Responsibility: “Costs” to Consumer Comprehension and Effects on Brand Trust and Purchase Intention," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 297-311, October.
- Yancy Vaillant & Esteban Lafuente, 2007. "Do different institutional frameworks condition the influence of local fear of failure and entrepreneurial examples over entrepreneurial activity?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 313-337, July.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2014.
"The influence of role models on immigrant self-employment: a spatial analysis for Switzerland,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(1/2), pages 187-215, May.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2010. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1010, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- G. Guerra & R. Patuelli, 2011. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Working Papers wp745, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2010. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Working Paper series 29_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2012.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Chen, Chao C. & Greene, Patricia Gene & Crick, Ann, 1998. "Does entrepreneurial self-efficacy distinguish entrepreneurs from managers?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 295-316, July.
- Alain Fayolle & B. Gailly & N. Lassas-Clerc, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of Entrepreneurship Education Programmes: A New Methodology," Post-Print halshs-00133044, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsIntention; Entrepreneurial Education; Self-Efficacy; Attitude; Subjective Norm; Bangladesh;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2017-09-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2017-09-17 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2017-09-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01580857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.