Factors Affecting the Intention to Become an Entrepreneur: A Study from Bangladeshi Business Graduates Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2014.
"The influence of role models on immigrant self-employment: a spatial analysis for Switzerland,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(1/2), pages 187-215, May.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2010. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 1010, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- G. Guerra & R. Patuelli, 2011. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Working Papers wp745, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2010. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Working Paper series 29_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2012.
- Safarzadeh Hossein & Askary Furuzandeh, 2013. "Investigating the Impact of Advertising on Customers¡¯ Behavioral Intentions A Case of Agriculture Bank," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 3(1), pages 1-20, June.
- Kenneth Herbst & Sean Hannah & David Allan, 2013. "Advertisement Disclaimer Speed and Corporate Social Responsibility: “Costs” to Consumer Comprehension and Effects on Brand Trust and Purchase Intention," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(2), pages 297-311, October.
- Chen, Chao C. & Greene, Patricia Gene & Crick, Ann, 1998. "Does entrepreneurial self-efficacy distinguish entrepreneurs from managers?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 295-316, July.
- Alain Fayolle & B. Gailly & N. Lassas-Clerc, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of Entrepreneurship Education Programmes: A New Methodology," Post-Print halshs-00133044, HAL.
- Yancy Vaillant & Esteban Lafuente, 2007. "Do different institutional frameworks condition the influence of local fear of failure and entrepreneurial examples over entrepreneurial activity?," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 313-337, July.
More about this item
KeywordsIntention; Entrepreneurial Education; Self-Efficacy; Attitude; Subjective Norm; Bangladesh;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2017-09-17 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EDU-2017-09-17 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2017-09-17 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01580857. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .