Public-private wage differences in the Western Balkan countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pérez, Javier J. & Giordano, Raffaela & Depalo, Domenico & Coutinho Pereira, Manuel & Eugène, Bruno & Papapetrou, Evangelia & Reiss, Lukas & Roter, Mojca, 2011. "The public sector pay gap in a selection of Euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1406, European Central Bank.
- Mojsoska-Blazevski, Nikica & Petreski, Marjan & Petreska, Despina, 2013. "Increasing labour market activity of poor and female: Let’s make work pay in Macedonia," MPRA Paper 57228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael M. Lokshin & Branko Jovanovic, 2003. "Wage differentials and state-private sector employment choice in Yugoslavia," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 11(3), pages 463-491, September.
- Blazevski, Nikica Mojsoska & Petreski, Marjan & Petreska, Despina, 2013. "Increasing labour market activity of the poor and females: letâ€™s make work pay in Macedonia," EUROMOD Working Papers EM16/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Krstic, Gorana & Litchfield, Julie & Reilly, Barry, 2007. "An anatomy of male labour market earnings inequality in Serbia, 1996-2003," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 97-114, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:beo:journl:v:62:y:2017:i:215:p:111-134 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic private wage differences; Western Balkans;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2017-08-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2017-08-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-08-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80739. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.