Agriculture and the rest of the economy: macroconnections and policy restraints
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Lance Taylor, 1980. "Agriculture and the Rest of the Economy: Macroconnections and Policy Restraints," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(2), pages 303-309.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wolfgang F. Stolper & Paul A. Samuelson, 1941. "Protection and Real Wages," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 58-73.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1981. "Terms of trade and domestic distribution : Export-led growth with abundant labour," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 163-192, April.
- Cardoso, Eliana A., 1981. "Food supply and inflation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 269-284, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Luis Londoño, 1985. "Ahorro y gasto en una economía heterogénea: El rol macroeconómico del mercado de alimentos," COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, FEDESARROLLO, vol. 15(4), pages 129-179, December.
- Leonardo Vera, 2013. "Structural Inflation Redux," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(69), pages 37-99, December.
- Andrews, Margaret S. & Janvry, Alain de, 1983. "Intersectoral Terms Of Trade In Three Political Economic Structures," Occasional Paper Series No. 3 191013, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1987. "Structural Adjustment and Trade in Turkey: A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Export-Led Versus Domestic Demand-Led Strategies of Development," Bulletins 7464, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Taylor, Lance, 2016. "CGE applications in development economics," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 495-514.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural sector; nonagricultural sector; policy; Keynesian; post-keynesian; Ricardo; Kuznets; Lewis; terms of trade; investment; savings; labor supply; elastic labor supply; exports; economic dualism; comparative statics; marketed surplus; policy change; income distribution;
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8022. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.