Structural Adjustment and Trade in Turkey: A General Equilibrium Analysis of the Export-Led Versus Domestic Demand-Led Strategies of Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cline, William R., 1982. "Can the East Asian model of development be generalized?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 81-90, February.
- Nishimizu, Mieko & Robinson, Sherman, 1984. "Trade policies and productivity change in semi-industrialized countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1-2), pages 177-206.
- Schmitz, Hubert, 1982. "Growth constraints on small-scale manufacturing in developing countries: a critical review," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 429-450, June.
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Lance Taylor, 1980.
"Agriculture and the Rest of the Economy: Macroconnections and Policy Restraints,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 62(2), pages 303-309.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela & Taylor, Lance, 1980. "Agriculture and the rest of the economy: macroconnections and policy restraints," MPRA Paper 8022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sampson, Gary P., 1980. "Contemporary protectionism and exports of developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 113-127, February.
- Adams, Dale W, 1978. "Mobilizing Household Savings through Rural Financial Markets," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(3), pages 547-560, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turhan, Ibrahim M., 2008. "Why did it work this time: a comparative analysis of transformation of Turkish economy after 2002," MPRA Paper 31158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umedbu:7464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dcumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.