Savage's Theorem Under Changing Awareness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kopylov, Igor, 2007. "Subjective probabilities on "small" domains," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 236-265, March.
- Halpern, Joseph Y. & Rego, Leandro Chaves, 2008. "Interactive unawareness revisited," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 232-262, January.
- Karni, Edi & Vierø, Marie-Louise, 2017.
"Awareness of unawareness: A theory of decision making in the face of ignorance,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 301-328.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise VierÃ¸, 2014. "Awareness of Unawareness: A Theory of Decision Making in the Face of Ignorance," Working Papers 1322, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise Vier?, 2013.
""Reverse Bayesianism": A Choice-Based Theory of Growing Awareness,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(7), pages 2790-2810, December.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise Vierø, 2010. ""Reverse Bayesianism": A Choice-Based Theory of Growing Awareness," Working Papers 1258, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Edi Karni & Marie-Louise Vierø, 2012. ""Reverse Bayesianism": A Choice-Based Theory of Growing Awareness," Economics Working Paper Archive 591, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Halpern, Joseph Y., 2001. "Alternative Semantics for Unawareness," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 321-339, November.
- Eddie Dekel & Barton L. Lipman & Aldo Rustichini, 1998. "Standard State-Space Models Preclude Unawareness," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 159-174, January.
- Brian Hill, 2010. "Awareness Dynamics," Post-Print hal-00521801, HAL.
- David S. Ahn & Haluk Ergin, 2010. "Framing Contingencies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 78(2), pages 655-695, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision under uncertainty; outcome unawareness versus state unawareness; non-refinement versus non-exhaustiveness; utility revision versus probability revision;
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2016-06-14 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-06-14 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:71306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .