Report NEP-UPT-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loic Berger & Valentina Bosetti, 2016. "Ellsberg Re-revisited: An Experiment Disentangling Model Uncertainty and Risk Aversion," Working Papers 2016.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jonathan W. Leland & Mark Schneider, 2016. "Salience, Framing, and Decisions under Risk, Uncertainty, and Time," Working Papers 16-08, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Nick Hanley & Mikolaj Czajkowski, 2016. "What is the Causal Impact of Knowledge on Preferences in Stated Preference Studies?," Discussion Papers in Environment and Development Economics 2016-09, University of St. Andrews, School of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Arthur Lewbel & Krishna Pendakur, 2015. "Unobserved Preference Heterogeneity in Demand Using Generalized Random Coefficients," Discussion Papers dp16-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Charoula Daskalaki & George Skiadopoulos & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2016. "Diversification Benefits of Commodities: A Stochastic Dominance Efficiency Approach," Working Papers 797, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Urmee Khan, 2016. "State-dependent Preferences in Prediction Markets and Prices as Aggregate Statistic," Working Papers 201609, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Dietrich, Franz, 2016. "Savage's Theorem Under Changing Awareness," MPRA Paper 71306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2016. "Groups, Norms and Endogenous Membership: Towards a Socially Inclusive Economics," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201604, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Paul J. Healy & Yaron Azrieli & Christopher P. Chambers, 2016. "Incentives in Experiments with Objective Lotteries," Working Papers 16-04, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Fabrice Le Lec & Marianne Lumeau & Benoît Tarroux, 2016. "Choice or information overload ?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-07, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Liliana Zima & Simona Sabou & Rita Toader & Cristian Anghel, 2014. "Model of Behavior of the Consumer," Mathematical Modelling with Application in Economics 1413, Technical University of Cluj Napoca, Department of Economics and Physics.
- Sharma, Sankalp & Schoengold, Karina, 2016. "A Comparison of Stated and Revealed Risk Preferences using Safety-First," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236126, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Singh, Sunny Kumar, 2016. "Currency demand stability in the presence of seasonality and endogenous financial innovation: Evidence from India," MPRA Paper 71552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Britwum, Kofi & Yiannaka, Amalia, 2016. "Consumer Willingness to Pay for Food Safety Interventions: The Role of Message Framing and Involvement," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235884, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.