Report NEP-MIC-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Plantin, Guillaume & Tirole, Jean, 2015. "Marking to market versus taking to market," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65104, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Froeb, Luke M. & Ganglmair, Bernhard & Tschantz, Steven, 2016. "Adversarial decision-making: Choosing between models constructed by interested parties," MPRA Paper 71501, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tobias Gesche, 2016. "De-biasing strategic communication," ECON - Working Papers 216, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2017.
- Vidal, Jordi Blanes I & Möller, Marc, 2016. "Team adaptation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66439, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2016. "Homophily and Transitivity in Dynamic Network Formation," NBER Working Papers 22186, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan W. Leland & Mark Schneider, 2016. "Salience, Framing, and Decisions under Risk, Uncertainty, and Time," Working Papers 16-08, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Dietrich, Franz, 2016. "Savage's Theorem Under Changing Awareness," MPRA Paper 71306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willems, Bert & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2016. "Regulatory Holidays and Optimal Network Expansion," Discussion Paper 2016-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marcello Basili & Paulo Casaca & Alain Chateauneuf & Maurizio Franzini, 2016. "Multidimensional Pigou-Dalton Transfers and Social Evaluation Functions," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16043, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2016. "Equilibria of Deferred Acceptance with Complete Lists," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 16.08, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Eccles, Peter & Wegner, Nora, 2016. "Robustness of subgame perfect implementation," Bank of England working papers 601, Bank of England.
- Sara Biancini & David Ettinger, 2016. "Vertical Integration and Downstream Collusion," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-09, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Calzolari, Giacomo & Denicolò, Vincenzo & Zanchettin, Piercarlo, 2016. "Exclusive dealing with costly rent extraction," CEPR Discussion Papers 11291, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Graham, Brad & Robles, Jack, 2016. "Attorney fees in repeated relationships," Working Paper Series 5074, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Giacomo Bonanno, 2016. "Exploring the gap between perfect Bayesian equilibrium and sequential equilibrium," Working Papers 163, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Pavel Kireyev, 2016. "Markets for Ideas: Prize Structure, Entry Limits, and the Design of Ideation Contests," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-129, Harvard Business School.
- Diermeier, Daniel & Egorov, Georgy & Sonin, Konstantin, 2016. "Political Economy of Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 11285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.