Fully Bayesian Aggregation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Franz Dietrich, 2021. "Fully Bayesian Aggregation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-02905409, HAL.
- Franz Dietrich, 2021. "Fully Bayesian Aggregation," Post-Print halshs-02905409, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsrational group agent; uncertainty; preference aggregation; opinion pooling; static versus dynamic rationality; expected-utility hypothesis; Bayesianism; group rationality versus Paretianism; spurious unanimity; ex-ante versus ex-post Pareto;
All these keywords.
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MIC-2021-02-15 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2021-02-15 (Operations Research)
- NEP-UPT-2021-02-15 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:20014r. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.