The sociological perspective on the knowledge-based society: assumptions, facts and visions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bettina-Johanna Krings, 2006. "The sociological perspective on the knowledge-based society: assumptions, facts and visions," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 2(2), pages 9-19, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António B. Moniz, 2009. "Foresight studies on work in the knowledge society: a 2nd international conference at UNL," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 5(5), pages 77-81, November.
- António B. Moniz & Margarida R. Paulos, 2009. "The clothing industry as a globalized sector: implications for work organisation, quality of work and job content," IET Working Papers Series 13/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Dobay, Krisztina Melinda, 2011. "The Role Of Knowledge-Based Networks In The Sustainable Development Of The Rural Space," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 213-220.
- GREU, Victor, 2011. "Communications And It On The Long Way Of The Information Society Towards Knowledge Based Society," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 2(1), pages 28-34, June.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial society; knowledge-based society; technology; organisations; knowledge management;
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .