The Role Of Knowledge-Based Networks In The Sustainable Development Of The Rural Space
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gusztav Nemes, 2005. "Integrated rural development - The concept and its operation," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 0506, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Bettina-Johanna Krings, 2006.
"The sociological perspective on the knowledge-based society: assumptions, facts and visions,"
Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 2(2), pages 9-19, November.
- Krings, Bettina, 2006. "The sociological perspective on the knowledge-based society: assumptions, facts and visions," MPRA Paper 7110, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2006.
- Lan Anh Hoang & Jean-Christophe Castella & Paul Novosad, 2006. "Social networks and information access: Implications for agricultural extension in a rice farming community in northern Vietnam," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 23(4), pages 513-527, December.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje, 2004. "Towards a Dynamic Theory for the Spatial Knowledge Economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 20, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Koschatzky, Knut, 2002. "Networking and Knowledge Transfer between Research and Industry in Transition Countries: Empirical Evidence from the Slovenian Innovation System," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 27-38, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Vergina CHIRIŢESCU, 2015. "Aspects Regarding The Romanian Rural Area Development After The Accession To The European Union," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 197-204.
- David Spielman & Kristin Davis & Martha Negash & Gezahegn Ayele, 2011.
"Rural innovation systems and networks: findings from a study of Ethiopian smallholders,"
Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 28(2), pages 195-212, June.
- Spielman, David J. & Davis, Kristin E. & Negash, Martha & Ayele, Gezahegn, 2008. "Rural innovation systems and networks: Findings from a study of Ethiopian smallholders," IFPRI discussion papers 759, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- António B. Moniz & Margarida R. Paulos, 2009. "The clothing industry as a globalized sector: implications for work organisation, quality of work and job content," IET Working Papers Series 13/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Sriroop Chaudhuri & Mimi Roy & Louis M. McDonald & Yves Emendack, 2021. "Reflections on farmers’ social networks: a means for sustainable agricultural development?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 2973-3008, March.
- Cristina Dalla Torre & Elisa Ravazzoli & Marijke Dijkshoorn-Dekker & Nico Polman & Mariana Melnykovych & Elena Pisani & Francesca Gori & Riccardo Da Re & Kamini Vicentini & Laura Secco, 2020. "The Role of Agency in the Emergence and Development of Social Innovations in Rural Areas. Analysis of Two Cases of Social Farming in Italy and The Netherlands," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-25, May.
- Yemane Asmelash Gebremariam & Joost Dessein & Beneberu Assefa Wondimagegnhu & Mark Breusers & Lutgart Lenaerts & Enyew Adgo & Zemen Ayalew & Amare Sewenet Minale & Jan Nyssen, 2021. "Determinants of Farmers’ Level of Interaction with Agricultural Extension Agencies in Northwest Ethiopia," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(6), pages 1-24, March.
- Sylvaine Castellano & Philippe Davidson & Insaf Khelladi, 2017. "Creativity techniques to enhance knowledge transfer within global virtual teams in the context of knowledge-intensive enterprises," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 253-266, April.
- Viswanath Venkatesh & Tracy Ann Sykes, 2013. "Digital Divide Initiative Success in Developing Countries: A Longitudinal Field Study in a Village in India," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 24(2), pages 239-260, June.
- Ivan S. Adolwa & Stefan Schwarze & Imogen Bellwood-Howard & Nikolaus Schareika & Andreas Buerkert, 2017. "A comparative analysis of agricultural knowledge and innovation systems in Kenya and Ghana: sustainable agricultural intensification in the rural–urban interface," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 34(2), pages 453-472, June.
- Thi-Hien Vu & Ke-Chung Peng & Rebecca H. Chung, 2019. "Evaluation of Environmental Efficiency of Edible Canna Production in Vietnam," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(11), pages 1-14, November.
- Isabel Fischer & Tina Beuchelt & Tom Dufhues & Gertrud Buchenrieder, 2010. "Risk management networks of ethnic minorities in Viet Nam," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 17(2), pages 83-118, December.
- Vermeire, Bert & Gellynck, Xavier & De Steur, Hans & Viaene, Jacques, 2008. "Networks in Rural Economy: Valorising Endogenous and Exogenous Drivers of Innovation," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49846, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Isaac, Marney E., 2012. "Agricultural information exchange and organizational ties: The effect of network topology on managing agrodiversity," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 9-15.
- Bell, Andrew & Parkhurst, Gregory & Droppelmann, Klaus & Benton, Tim G., 2016. "Scaling up pro-environmental agricultural practice using agglomeration payments: Proof of concept from an agent-based model," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 32-41.
- GREU, Victor, 2011. "Communications And It On The Long Way Of The Information Society Towards Knowledge Based Society," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 2(1), pages 28-34, June.
- Gehl Sampath, Padmashree, 2006. "Indian Pharma Within Global Reach?," MERIT Working Papers 2006-031, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Szabó, Dorottya & Juhász, Anikó, 2015. "Consumers’ and producers’ perceptions of markets: service levels of the most important short food supply chains in Hungary," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 117(2), pages 1-8, August.
- Hongda Liu & Pinbo Yao & Xiaoxia Wang & Jialiang Huang & Liying Yu, 2021. "Research on the Peer Behavior of Local Government Green Governance Based on SECI Expansion Model," Land, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-26, May.
- World Bank, 2010. "Economics of Adaptation to Climate Change : Vietnam," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12747, The World Bank.
- Pham, Thai Thuy Pham & Dao, The Anh & Theuvsen, Ludwig, 2017. "Determinants of Specialty Rice Adoption by Smallholder Farmers in the Red River Delta of Vietnam," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 262581, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; rural space; social network; knowledge; network paradigm.;
All these keywords.
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:8:y:2011:i:2:p:213-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.