The Role Of Knowledge-Based Networks In The Sustainable Development Of The Rural Space
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gusztav Nemes, 2005. "Integrated rural development - The concept and its operation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0506, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Lan Anh Hoang & Jean-Christophe Castella & Paul Novosad, 2006. "Social networks and information access: Implications for agricultural extension in a rice farming community in northern Vietnam," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 23(4), pages 513-527, December.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje, 2004. "Towards a Dynamic Theory for the Spatial Knowledge Economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 20, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bettina-Johanna Krings, 2006.
"The sociological perspective on the knowledge-based society: assumptions, facts and visions,"
Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies,
Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 2(2), pages 9-19, November.
- Krings, Bettina, 2006. "The sociological perspective on the knowledge-based society: assumptions, facts and visions," MPRA Paper 7110, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2006.
- Koschatzky, Knut, 2002. "Networking and Knowledge Transfer between Research and Industry in Transition Countries: Empirical Evidence from the Slovenian Innovation System," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 27-38, January.
More about this item
Keywordssustainable development; rural space; social network; knowledge; network paradigm.;
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:8:y:2011:i:2:p:213-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.