The sociological perspective on the knowledge-based society: assumptions, facts and visions
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Krings, Bettina, 2006. "The sociological perspective on the knowledge-based society: assumptions, facts and visions," MPRA Paper 7110, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2006.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arne L. Kalleberg, 2001. "Organizing Flexibility: The Flexible Firm in a New Century," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 479-504, December.
- Lewis M. Segal & Daniel G. Sullivan, 1997. "The Growth of Temporary Services Work," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
- Jyh-Jer Roger Ko, 2003. "Contingent and Internal Employment Systems: Substitutes or Complements?," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 24(3), pages 473-490, July.
- Peter Cappelli & David Neumark, 2001. "External Job Churning and Internal Job Flexibility," NBER Working Papers 8111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jos Benders, 1999. "Teams and their Context: Moving the Team Discussion Beyond Existing Dichotomies," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 609-628, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António B. Moniz, 2009. "Foresight studies on work in the knowledge society: a 2nd international conference at UNL," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 5(5), pages 77-81, November.
- António B. Moniz & Margarida R. Paulos, 2009. "The clothing industry as a globalized sector: implications for work organisation, quality of work and job content," IET Working Papers Series 13/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Dobay, Krisztina Melinda, 2011. "The Role Of Knowledge-Based Networks In The Sustainable Development Of The Rural Space," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 213-220.
- GREU, Victor, 2011. "Communications And It On The Long Way Of The Information Society Towards Knowledge Based Society," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 2(1), pages 28-34, June.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge-based society; ICT; knowledge management; technology;
- J80 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - General
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ieu:journl:v:2:y:2006:i:2:p:9-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (António Brandão Moniz) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieunlpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .