Communications And It On The Long Way Of The Information Society Towards Knowledge Based Society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bettina-Johanna Krings, 2006.
"The sociological perspective on the knowledge-based society: assumptions, facts and visions,"
Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 2(2), pages 9-19, November.
- Krings, Bettina, 2006. "The sociological perspective on the knowledge-based society: assumptions, facts and visions," MPRA Paper 7110, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2006.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GREU, Victor, 2012. "Observing The Information And Communications Technologies Competition With The Time," Romanian Distribution Committee Magazine, Romanian Distribution Committee, vol. 3(4), pages 03-08, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- António B. Moniz & Margarida R. Paulos, 2009. "The clothing industry as a globalized sector: implications for work organisation, quality of work and job content," IET Working Papers Series 13/2009, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology.
- Cláudia Urbano, 2019. "Similitudes and singularities of higher education systems in the Mediterranean countries: Historical construction, policy and evolution of key indicators," REGION, European Regional Science Association, vol. 6, pages 25-44.
- António B. Moniz, 2009. "Foresight studies on work in the knowledge society: a 2nd international conference at UNL," Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CICS.NOVA-Interdisciplinary Centre on Social Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 5(5), pages 77-81, November.
- Dobay, Krisztina Melinda, 2011. "The Role Of Knowledge-Based Networks In The Sustainable Development Of The Rural Space," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 213-220.
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge based society; information society; refined and updated knowledge; information age; communications and information technology; next generation networks.;
All these keywords.
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rdc:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:1:p:28-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Theodor Valentin Purcarea The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Theodor Valentin Purcarea to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.distribution-magazine.eu .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.