Integrated rural development - The concept and its operation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Varga Eszter, 2009. "Non-profit organizations in hungarian rural development - a leader+ example in the southern transdanubian region," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(2), pages 93-103, January.
- Vergina CHIRIŢESCU, 2015. "Aspects Regarding The Romanian Rural Area Development After The Accession To The European Union," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 197-204.
- SzabÃ³, Dorottya & JuhÃ¡sz, AnikÃ³, 2015. "Consumersâ€™ and producersâ€™ perceptions of markets: service levels of the most important short food supply chains in Hungary," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 117(2), August.
- L. J. Fredericks, 2012. "Exploring the Spatial Dimensions of Rural Development Models in Malaysia 1957-2007," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 4(1), pages 47-62, April.
- Margarian, Anne, 2010. "Methodische Ansätze zur Quantifizierung der Arbeitsplatzeffekte von Maßnahmen zur ländlichen Entwicklung," Arbeitsberichte aus der vTI-Agrarökonomie 10/2010, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Dobay, Krisztina Melinda, 2011. "The Role Of Knowledge-Based Networks In The Sustainable Development Of The Rural Space," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 213-220.
- Vermeire, Bert & Gellynck, Xavier & De Steur, Hans & Viaene, Jacques, 2008. "Networks in Rural Economy: Valorising Endogenous and Exogenous Drivers of Innovation," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49846, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsRural development; local development; rural policy; European Union; LEADER Programme; centre-periphery; local governance;
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- P5 - Economic Systems - - Comparative Economic Systems
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:0506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .