Exploring the Spatial Dimensions of Rural Development Models in Malaysia 1957-2007
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gusztav Nemes, 2005. "Integrated rural development - The concept and its operation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0506, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Yudelman, Montague, 1976. "The Role of Agriculture in Integrated Rural Development Projects. The Experience of the World Bank," 1976 Conference, July 26-August 4, 1976, Nairobi, Kenya 182360, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ghazala Mansuri, 2004.
"Community-Based and -Driven Development: A Critical Review,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 1-39.
- Mansuri, Ghazala & Rao, Vijayendra, 2004. "Community-based (and driven) development : A critical review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3209, The World Bank.
- Philip Kostov & John Lingard, 2004. "Integrated rural development - do we need a new approach?," Others 0409006, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsMalay; Malaysia; models; poverty; regional development; rural development; spatial;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- R28 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Government Policy
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umk:journl:v:4:y:2012:i:1:p:47-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Teoh Wern Jun). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feaummy.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.