Aspects Regarding The Romanian Rural Area Development After The Accession To The European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gusztav Nemes, 2005. "Integrated rural development - The concept and its operation," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 0506, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Al-Sunaidy, A. & Green, R., 2006. "Electricity deregulation in OECD (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development) countries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 769-787.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marino, Marianna & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Valletta, Giacomo, 2019.
"Electricity (de)regulation and innovation,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 748-758.
- Marianna Marino & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Giacomo Vallettaz, 2017. "Electricity (De)Regulation and Innovation," Working Papers of BETA 2017-33, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Marianna Marino & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Giacomo Valletta, 2019. "Electricity (de)regulation and innovation," Post-Print hal-02110526, HAL.
- Cristina Dalla Torre & Elisa Ravazzoli & Marijke Dijkshoorn-Dekker & Nico Polman & Mariana Melnykovych & Elena Pisani & Francesca Gori & Riccardo Da Re & Kamini Vicentini & Laura Secco, 2020. "The Role of Agency in the Emergence and Development of Social Innovations in Rural Areas. Analysis of Two Cases of Social Farming in Italy and The Netherlands," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-25, May.
- Chae, Yeoungjin & Kim, Myunghwan & Yoo, Seung-Hoon, 2012. "Does natural gas fuel price cause system marginal price, vice-versa, or neither? A causality analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 199-204.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Algeria: Growth Prospects in Algeria; Algeria: Growth Prospects in Algeria," IMF Staff Country Reports 2007/061, International Monetary Fund.
- Muireann Á. Lynch & Richard Tol & Mark J. O’Malley, 2014. "Minimising costs and variability of electricity generation by means of optimal electricity interconnection utilisation," Working Paper Series 6814, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Aili Tang, 2015. "Does Gibrat’s law hold for Swedish energy firms?," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 659-674, September.
- Ajayi, Victor & Weyman-Jones, Thomas & Glass, Anthony, 2017. "Cost efficiency and electricity market structure: A case study of OECD countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 283-291.
- Vermeire, Bert & Gellynck, Xavier & De Steur, Hans & Viaene, Jacques, 2008. "Networks in Rural Economy: Valorising Endogenous and Exogenous Drivers of Innovation," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49846, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Birdsall, Nancy & de la Torre, Augusto & Caicedo, Felipe Valencia, 2010. "The Washington consensus : assessing a damaged brand," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5316, The World Bank.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2012.
"Energy R&D in private and state-owned utilities: An analysis of the major world electric companies,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 494-506.
- Sterlacchini, Alessandro, 2010. "Energy R&D in private and state-owned utilities: an analysis of the major world electric companies," MPRA Paper 20972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shin, Kong Joo & Managi, Shunsuke, 2017. "Liberalization of a retail electricity market: Consumer satisfaction and household switching behavior in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 675-685.
- Torriti, Jacopo, 2014. "Privatisation and cross-border electricity trade: From internal market to European Supergrid?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 635-640.
- Tang, Ali, 2014. "Does Gibrat’s Law Hold for Swedish Energy Firms?," HUI Working Papers 99, HUI Research.
- Szabó, Dorottya & Juhász, Anikó, 2015. "Consumers’ and producers’ perceptions of markets: service levels of the most important short food supply chains in Hungary," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 117(2), pages 1-8, August.
- Evens Salies, 2010.
"A Test of the Schumpeterian Hypothesis in a Panel of European Electric Utilities,"
Chapters, in: Jean-Luc Gaffard & Evens Salies (ed.), Innovation, Economic Growth and the Firm, chapter 6,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Evens Salies, 2009. "A test of the Schumpeterian hypothesis in a panel Of European electric utilities," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-19, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Wolfgang, Ove & Haugstad, Arne & Mo, Birger & Gjelsvik, Anders & Wangensteen, Ivar & Doorman, Gerard, 2009. "Hydro reservoir handling in Norway before and after deregulation," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1642-1651.
- Xuejuan Su, 2015.
"Have customers benefited from electricity retail competition?,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 146-182, April.
- Su, Xuejuan, 2012. "Have Customers Benefited from Electricity Retail Competition?," Working Papers 2012-21, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- Hasani, Masoud & Hosseini, Seyed Hamid, 2011. "Dynamic assessment of capacity investment in electricity market considering complementary capacity mechanisms," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 277-293.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Republic of Poland; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2008/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Sierk A. Horn & Adam R. Cross, 2009. "Japanese management at a crossroads? The changing role of China in the transformation of corporate Japan," Asia Pacific Business Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 285-308, July.
More about this item
Keywordsrural development; Romanian rural areas; EU integration;
All these keywords.
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- O44 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Environment and Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iag:reviea:v:12:y:2015:i:2:p:197-204. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/iaacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.