Institutul de Economie Agrara Bucureşti, Romania
Institutul National de Cercetari Economice (INCE)
: 004 021 3182411
004 021 3182411
Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucureşti 761172
RePEc:edi:iaacaro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Vergina CHIRIȚESCU & Maria PĂDUREAN & Mihaela KRUZSLICIKA, 2017. "Education Role In The Sustainable Development Of Romanian Rural Communities," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 14(1), pages 109-121.
- Fieldsend, Andrew F. & Tudor, Monica-Mihaela & Eszter, Varga & Florian, Violeta & Rusu, Marioara & Szabolcs, Biró & Chiritescu, Vergina & Kruszlicika, Mihaela, 2017. "Innovation in farming and rural areas in Hungary and Romania: its current state and determining factors," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network (ERDN), vol. 14, pages 1-16.
- Daniela Ruxandra ANDREI & Rodica-Manuela GOGONEA & Vergina CHIRIȚESCU & Monica-Paula RAȚIU, 2016. "Issues Of Regional Patterns In Sustainable Development Of Tourism," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 11(4.1), pages 7-16, december.
- Vergina Chiriţescu & Andrei Daniela Ruxandra & Kruzslicika Mihaela, 2015. "The Role Of Youth In Sustainable Development Of Romanian Rural Communities," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 10(2), pages 167-180, June.
- Vergina CHIRIŢESCU, 2015. "Aspects Regarding The Romanian Rural Area Development After The Accession To The European Union," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 197-204.
- Vergina CHIRITESCU & Mariana BALAN & Ciprian Silviu BUCUR, 2015. "The quality of human resources - A determinant of sustainable rural development in Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 40(1(49)), pages 267-280, june.
- Chiritescu Vergina & Kruzslicika Mihaela & Stan Mariana Dorina & Andrei Daniela Ruxandra & Gogonea Manuela Rodica, 2014. "Aspects Of Sustainable Development Alternatives In Romanian Rural Communities," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 24-29, May.
- Vergina Chiritescu & Mihaela Kruszlicika & Mihai Sorin Cosneanu & Gina Pusa Pirvu & Ruxandra Daniela Andrei, 2013. "Modern management principles applied in leading and organization of agro-tourism farms and guesthouses," International Conference on Competitiveness of Agro-food and Environmental Economy Proceedings, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 2, pages 376-381.
- Vergina Chiritescu & Ruxandra Daniela Andrei & Manuela Rodica Gogonea, 2013. "Swot Analysis Of The Romanian Rural Areas Process Of Activities For Responsible Tourism," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(4.1), pages 389-396, december.
- Sorin COSNEANU & Corneliu RUSSU & Vergina CHIRIŢESCU & Leonardo BADEA, 2013. "Need to implement corporate governance in the Romanian companies," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(581)), pages 63-72, April.
- Ruxandra Daniela Andrei & Vergina Chiritescu & Manuela Rodica Gogonea, 2013. "Ecological Tourism - A Form Of Responsible Tourism," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 8(4.1), pages 373-388, december.
- Chiritescu, Verginia, 2011. "Sustainable Rural Development in Romania – Needs and Priority Objectives," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 147-160.
- Chiritescu, Vergina, 2011. "European Funds Available For Agrotourism Development In Romania And Poland," Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(2), pages 241-254.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chiritescu, Verginia, 2011.
"Sustainable Rural Development in Romania – Needs and Priority Objectives,"
Agricultural Economics and Rural Development,
Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 8(1), pages 147-160.
- Galluzzo, Nicola, 2016. "Productive specialization in Romanian farms using Moran's Index," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244784, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vergina Chiritescu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.