Book Review of “On Voting: a public choice approach” (Tullock, 1998)
In this working paper, G. Tullock’s book “On Voting: a public choice approach” is discussed.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published in Constitutional Political Economy 4.11(2000): pp. 381-383|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Prendergast, Canice & Stole, Lars, 1999. "Restricting the means of exchange within organizations," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(4-6), pages 1007-1019, April.
- Durden, Garey C & Ellis, Larry V & Millsaps, Steven W, 1991. " Gordon Tullock: His Journal and His Scholarship," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 71(3), pages 171-96, September.
- Patrick Schmitz, 1998.
"Randomization in coalition contracts,"
Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 341-353, March.
- Timothy J. Feddersen & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 1995.
"The Swing Voter's Curse,"
1064, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite, 1990. "Asymmetric Information Bargaining Problems with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 351-367.
- Schmitz, Patrick W., 1998. "On Randomization in Coalition Contracts," MPRA Paper 13446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.