Financial stress index: estimation and application in empirical researches in Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oet, Mikhail V. & Bianco, Timothy & Gramlich, Dieter & Ong, Stephen J., 2013.
"SAFE: An early warning system for systemic banking risk,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4510-4533.
- Mikhail V. Oet & Ryan Eiben & Timothy Bianco & Dieter Gramlich & Stephen J. Ong & Jing Wang, 2011. "SAFE: An early warning system for systemic banking risk," Working Papers (Old Series) 1129, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Legrenzi, Gabriella & Milas, Costas, 2013.
"Modelling the fiscal reaction functions of the GIPS based on state-varying thresholds,"
Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 384-389.
- Gabriella Legrenzi & Costas Milas, 2013. "Modelling the Fiscal Reaction Functions of the GIPS based on State-Varying Thresholds," Working Paper series 16_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Gabriella Deborah Legrenzi & Costas Milas, 2013. "Modelling the Fiscal Reaction Functions of the GIPS Based on State-Varying Thresholds," CESifo Working Paper Series 4385, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dimitrios P. Louzis & Angelos T. Vouldis, 2013. "A financial systemic stress index for Greece," Working Papers 155, Bank of Greece.
- Kremer, Manfred & Lo Duca, Marco & Holló, Dániel, 2012. "CISS - a composite indicator of systemic stress in the financial system," Working Paper Series 1426, European Central Bank.
- repec:ecb:ecbwps:20111426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shaen Corbet, 2014. "The European Financial Market Stress Index," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 217-230.
- Kliesen, Kevin L. & Owyang, Michael T. & Vermann, E. Katarina, 2012. "Disentangling diverse measures: a survey of financial stress indexes," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 369-398.
- Robert Vermeulen & Marco Hoeberichts & Bořek Vašíček & Diana Žigraiová & Kateřina Šmídková & Jakob Haan, 2015. "Financial Stress Indices and Financial Crises," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 383-406, July.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Mercado, Rogelio V., 2014.
"Determinants of financial stress in emerging market economies,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 199-224.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Mercado, Jr., Rogelio V., 2013. "Determinants of Financial Stress in Emerging Market Economies," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 356, Asian Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial stress index; financial crisis; episode of financial stress; fiscal policy; fiscal policy regime switches; non-linear fiscal reaction functions;
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:69337. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.