|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
National Bank of UkraineKyiv, Ukraine
: (044) 293-01-87
RePEc:edi:nbugvua (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Anton Grui & Artem Vdovychenko, 2019. "Quarterly Projection Model for Ukraine," Working Papers 03/2019, National Bank of Ukraine.
- Vdovychenko Artem, 2016. "Fiscal Policy Rection and Sustainability of Fiscal Policy in Ukraine," EERC Working Paper Series 16/07e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Vdovychenko, Artem & Zubrytskyi, Artur, 2016. "Effects of fiscal consolidation on exports in Ukraine," MPRA Paper 70722, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- Vdovychenko, Artem & Oros, Galyna, 2014. "Financial stress index: estimation and application in empirical researches in Ukraine," MPRA Paper 69337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vdovychenko, Artem & Zubritskiy, Artur, 2014. "The Ukrainian case of fiscal devaluation in small open economies," MPRA Paper 69329, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vdovychenko, Artem, 2012.
"Динамика Ликвидности На Рынке Первичных Публичных Размещений
[Liquidity dynamics on initial public offerings market]," MPRA Paper 69428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Artem Vdovychenko, 2018. "Estimating the Fiscal Impulse in Ukraine," Visnyk of the National Bank of Ukraine, National Bank of Ukraine, issue 245, pages 45-63.
- Artem Vdovychenko, 2018. "How Does Fiscal Policy Affect GDP and Inflation in Ukraine?," Visnyk of the National Bank of Ukraine, National Bank of Ukraine, issue 244, pages 25-43.
- Artem Vdovychenko, 2017. "Fiscal Policy Reaction Function and Sustainability of Fiscal Policy in Ukraine," Visnyk of the National Bank of Ukraine, National Bank of Ukraine, issue 240, pages 22-35.
- M. Mokliak, P. Chernov, A. Vdovychenko, A. Zubritskyi, 2015. "Spatial approach in forecasting tax revenues," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 2, pages 7-20.
- Artem Vdovychenko & Artur Zubrytskyi, 2015. "Opportunities for fiscal devaluation in small open economies: the case of Ukraine," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(1), pages 23-40, March.
- A. Vdovychenko, 2013. "The cyclicity of fiscal and monetary policy in Ukraine," Economy and Forecasting, Valeriy Heyets, issue 2, pages 55-67.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Artem Vdovychenko, 2018.
"How Does Fiscal Policy Affect GDP and Inflation in Ukraine?,"
Visnyk of the National Bank of Ukraine,
National Bank of Ukraine, issue 244, pages 25-43.
- Olha Ogirko & Ihor Kret, 2018.
"Фіскальна Політика Держави: Сутність Та Аналіз Особливостей Складових З Їх Компонентами
[The Fiscal Policy of the State: the Essence and the Analysis of the Features of its Constituents with their ," Traektoriâ Nauki = Path of Science, Altezoro, s.r.o. & Dialog, vol. 4(8), pages 2001-2008, August.
- Olha Ogirko & Ihor Kret, 2018. "Фіскальна Політика Держави: Сутність Та Аналіз Особливостей Складових З Їх Компонентами
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (3) 2016-04-23 2016-07-09 2019-11-18. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2016-04-23 2016-07-09 2019-11-18. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (3) 2016-04-23 2016-07-09 2019-11-18. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (2) 2016-04-23 2016-07-09. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2019-11-18. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2016-04-23. Author is listed
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2019-11-18. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Artem Vdovychenko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.