Report NEP-CIS-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bukvić, Rajko & Voronov, Mikhail & Chasovskikh, Viktor, 2015. "Киотский Протокол И Активность России: Механизмы Сокращения Выбросов Парниковых Газов [The Kyoto Protocol and the Activity of Russia: Mechanisms of Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions]," MPRA Paper 70845, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Alexey V. Vdovin, 2015. "Peasant Life and Russian Identity: The Plots About Peasants and Their Cultural Meaning in Russian Literature Before 1861," HSE Working papers WP BRP 16/LS/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Trostyanskiy Dmitriy Valer’evich & Kudaynazarova Dilnaz Koshkarbayevna, 2016. "Economic And Environmental Aspects Of Study Structural Shifts In Industry Of The Republic Of Karakalpakstan," Working papers 2016-03-15, Voice of Research.
- F.P. Shkrabets & V.V. Berdnyk, 2016. "Secondary Power Resources of the Fuel and Energy Complex in Ukraine," Post-Print hal-01301530, HAL.
- Andrei M. Korbut, 2016. "Electronic Health Records and Clinical Routines: Convergence and Divergenc," HSE Working papers WP BRP 130/HUM/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vdovychenko, Artem & Zubrytskyi, Artur, 2016. "Effects of fiscal consolidation on exports in Ukraine," MPRA Paper 70722, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.