Forecasting Financial Stress
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Dombret, 2013. "Criteria for Financial Stability - -The European View," Chapters, in: Andreas Dombret & Otto Lucius (ed.),Stability of the Financial System, chapter 2, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vašíček, Bořek & Žigraiová, Diana & Hoeberichts, Marco & Vermeulen, Robert & Šmídková, Kateřina & de Haan, Jakob, 2017.
"Leading indicators of financial stress: New evidence,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 240-257.
- Borek Vašícek & Diana Žigraiová & Marco Hoeberichts & Robert Vermeulen & Katerina Šmídková & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Leading indicators of financial stress: New evidence," DNB Working Papers 476, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- I. Made Suidarma & Yulia Indrawati & I. Gusti Nengah Darma Diatmika & I. Nyoman Anggaradana, 2017. "Financial System Vulnerability Indicators in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(5), pages 299-306.
- Mirna Dumičić, 2014. "Financial Stress Indicators for Small, Open, Highly Euroised Countries – the Case of Croatia," Working Papers 41, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Dieter Gramlich & Mikhail V. Oet & Stephen J. Ong, 2013. "Policy in adaptive financial markets—the use of systemic risk early warning tools," Working Papers (Old Series) 1309, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 2013.
- Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matějů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek, 2013.
"Leading indicators of crisis incidence: Evidence from developed countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-19.
- Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matĕjů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek, 2012. "Leading indicators of crisis incidence: evidence from developed countries," Working Paper Series 1486, European Central Bank.
- Lesia Tyshchenko & Attila Csajbok, 2017. "A Financial Stress Index for Ukraine," Visnyk of the National Bank of Ukraine, National Bank of Ukraine, issue 240, pages 5-13.
- Gunther Tichy, 2020. "Zur Prognostizierbarkeit von Krisen," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 93(3), pages 193-206, March.
- Mekki Hamdaoui & Samir Maktouf, 2019. "Overall effects of financial liberalization: financial crisis versus economic growth," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 568-595, July.
- Martin, Christopher & Milas, Costas, 2013.
"Financial crises and monetary policy: Evidence from the UK,"
Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 654-661.
- Christopher Martin & Costas Milas, 2011. "Financial Crises and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the UK," Working Paper series 14_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Mansour-Ichrakieh, Layal & Zeaiter, Hussein, 2019. "The role of geopolitical risks on the Turkish economy opportunity or threat," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C).
- MacDonald, Ronald & Sogiakas, Vasilios & Tsopanakis, Andreas, 2015. "An investigation of systemic stress and interdependencies within the Eurozone and Euro Area countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 52-69.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial stress index; predicting financial stress;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2011-06-11 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-06-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-06-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2011-06-11 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-FOR-2011-06-11 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2011-06-11 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Heuver). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.