Forecasting Financial Stress
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreas Dombret, 2013. "Criteria for Financial Stability - -The European View," Chapters,in: Stability of the Financial System, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vašíček, Bořek & Žigraiová, Diana & Hoeberichts, Marco & Vermeulen, Robert & Šmídková, Kateřina & de Haan, Jakob, 2017.
"Leading indicators of financial stress: New evidence,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 240-257.
- Borek Vašícek & Diana Žigraiová & Marco Hoeberichts & Robert Vermeulen & Katerina Šmídková & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Leading indicators of financial stress: New evidence," DNB Working Papers 476, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mirna Dumičić, 2014. "Financial Stress Indicators for Small, Open, Highly Euroised Countries – the Case of Croatia," Working Papers 41, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Dieter Gramlich & Mikhail V. Oet & Stephen J. Ong, 2013. "Policy in adaptive financial markets—the use of systemic risk early warning tools," Working Paper 1309, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matějů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek, 2013.
"Leading indicators of crisis incidence: Evidence from developed countries,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-19.
- Babecký, Jan & Havránek, Tomáš & Matĕjů, Jakub & Rusnák, Marek & Šmídková, Kateřina & Vašíček, Bořek, 2012. "Leading indicators of crisis incidence: evidence from developed countries," Working Paper Series 1486, European Central Bank.
- repec:ukb:journl:y:2017:i:240:p:5-13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Christopher & Milas, Costas, 2013.
"Financial crises and monetary policy: Evidence from the UK,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 654-661.
- Christopher Martin & Costas Milas, 2011. "Financial Crises and Monetary Policy: Evidence from the UK," Working Paper series 14_11, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- MacDonald, Ronald & Sogiakas, Vasilios & Tsopanakis, Andreas, 2015. "An investigation of systemic stress and interdependencies within the Eurozone and Euro Area countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 52-69.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial stress index; predicting financial stress;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-06-11 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2011-06-11 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2011-06-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2011-06-11 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-FOR-2011-06-11 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2011-06-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-RMG-2011-06-11 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .