On the removal of energy products subsidies in an importing oil country: impacts on prices in Morocco
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathan Perry & Nathaniel Cline, 2013. "Wages, Exchange Rates, and the Great Inflation Moderation: A Post-Keynesian View," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_759, Levy Economics Institute.
- Kristoufek, Ladislav & Lunackova, Petra, 2015.
"Rockets and feathers meet Joseph: Reinvestigating the oil–gasoline asymmetry on the international markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-8.
- Ladislav Kristoufek & Petra Lunackova, 2014. "Rockets and feathers meet Joseph: Reinvestigating the oil-gasoline asymmetry on the international markets," Papers 1407.5466, arXiv.org.
- Ladislav Kristoufek & Petra Lunackova, 2015. "Rockets and Feathers Meet Joseph: Reinvestigating the Oil-gasoline Asymmetry on the International Markets," Working Papers IES 2015/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Feb 2015.
- José De Gregorio, 2012. "Commodity Prices, Monetary Policy, and Inflation†," IMF Economic Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 60(4), pages 600-633, December.
- Carlo A Sdralevich & Randa Sab & Younes Zouhar & Giorgia Albertin, 2014. "Subsidy Reform in the Middle East and North Africa; Recent Progress and Challenges Ahead," IMF Departmental Papers / Policy Papers 14/08, International Monetary Fund.
- Rahul Anand & David Coady & Adil Mohommad & Vimal V Thakoor & James P Walsh, 2013. "The Fiscal and Welfare Impacts of Reforming Fuel Subsidies in India," IMF Working Papers 13/128, International Monetary Fund.
- Arze del Granado, Francisco Javier & Coady, David & Gillingham, Robert, 2012.
"The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies: A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2234-2248.
- David Coady & Javier Arze del Granado, 2010. "The Unequal Benefits of Fuel Subsidies; A Review of Evidence for Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/202, International Monetary Fund.
- José de Gregorio, 2012. "Commodity Prices, Monetary Policy and Inflation," Working Papers wp359, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Hanson, Kenneth & Robinson, Sherman & Schluter, Gerald E., 1993.
"Sectoral Effects Of A World Oil Price Shock: Economywide Linkages To The Agricultural Sector,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(1), pages 1-21, July.
- Hanson, Kenneth & Robinson, Sherman & Schluter, Gerald, 1991. "Sectoral Effects of a World Oil Price Shock: Economywide Linkages to the Agricultural Sector," Staff Reports 278608, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Severin Borenstein & A. Colin Cameron & Richard Gilbert, 1997.
"Do Gasoline Prices Respond Asymmetrically to Crude Oil Price Changes?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(1), pages 305-339.
- Severin Borenstein & A. Colin Cameron, 1992. "Do Gasoline Prices Respond Asymmetrically to Crude Oil Price Changes?," NBER Working Papers 4138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rédouane Taouil, 2010. "La trilogie impossible de la stabilité macro-économique au Maroc," Revue Tiers-Monde, Armand Colin, vol. 0(2), pages 131-148.
- Plante, Michael, 2014.
"The long-run macroeconomic impacts of fuel subsidies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 129-143.
- Michael Plante, 2013. "The Long-Run Macroeconomic Impacts of Fuel Subsidies," CAEPR Working Papers 2013-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Plante, Michael D., 2013. "The long–run macroeconomic impacts of fuel subsidies," Working Papers 1303, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Verme, Paolo & El-Massnaoui, Khalid & Araar, Abdelkrim, 2014. "Reforming Subsidies in Morocco," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 134, pages 1-5, February.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Reform; Fiscal Policy; Inflation; Input-Output Models; Asymmetric Effects; Morocco.;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ARA-2015-04-19 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENE-2015-04-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2015-04-19 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63635. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.