International fragmentation of production. Local vulnerabilities and capitalization of heritage values in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Georgescu, George, 2003.
"Inward Processing Trade And The Romanian Foreign Trade,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 112-122, December.
- Georgescu, George, 2003. "Inward Processing Trade and the Romanian foreign trade," MPRA Paper 42063, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregory Mankiw, N. & Swagel, Phillip, 2006.
"The politics and economics of offshore outsourcing,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 1027-1056, July.
- Phillip Swagel & N. Gregory Mankiw, 2005. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," AEI Economics Working Papers 49881, American Enterprise Institute.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Phillip Swagel, 2006. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," NBER Working Papers 12398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Phillip Swagel, 2006. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2120, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- De Backer, Koen & Miroudot, Sébastien, 2014. "Mapping global value chains," Libros de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 37176.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen Vries, 2013.
"Offshoring and the skill structure of labour demand,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 149(4), pages 631-662, December.
- Gaaitzen De Vries & Neil Foster-McGregor & Robert Stehrer, 2012. "Offshoring and the Skill Structure of Labour Demand," wiiw Working Papers 86, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Valentina VASILE, 2009. "Economic Contribution Of Copyright-Based Industries And Impact On Employment And Performance Indicators In Knowledge-Based Society Developing In Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 28(1(37)), pages 27-53, June.
- Georgescu, George, 2006. "Inward Processing Trade and Implications for the Balance of Payments Current Account (The Case of Romania)," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(1), pages 24-31, March.
- Robert Koopman & William Powers & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2010.
"Give Credit Where Credit Is Due: Tracing Value Added in Global Production Chains,"
NBER Working Papers
16426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Koopman & William Powers & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2011. "Give Credit where Credit is Due: Tracing Value Added in Global Production Chains," Working Papers 312011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georgescu, George, 2016. "The world trade data distortion and its contagious impact. A brief comment on the WTO “Made in the World” initiative," MPRA Paper 69483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational fragmentation of production; processing trade; FDI; entrepreneurship heritage; innovative heritage;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F61 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Microeconomic Impacts
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:57255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.