Economic Contribution Of Copyright-Based Industries And Impact On Employment And Performance Indicators In Knowledge-Based Society Developing In Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roxana Arabela Dumitrascu & Vadim Dumitrascu, 2013. "European Experiences Relating to National Intellectual Capital Metrics," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(3), pages 40-43, September.
- Vadim Dumitrascu & Roxana Arabela Dumitrascu, 2013. "Conceptual Limitations Concerning the National Intellectual Capital," Knowledge Horizons - Economics, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(3), pages 76-78, September.
- Maria MOLDOVEANU & Valeriu IOAN-FRANC, 2011. "Management benchmarks of cultural policy," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 33(2(42)), pages 75-89, December.
- Georgescu, George, 2014. "International fragmentation of production. Local vulnerabilities and capitalization of heritage values in Romania," MPRA Paper 57255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscopyright-based industries; cultural-creative industries; employment; high-knowledge jobs;
- K11 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Property Law
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:1:y:2009:i:37:p:27-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.