Conceptual Limitations Concerning the National Intellectual Capital
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yogesh Malhotra, 2000. "Knowledge Assets in the Global Economy: Assessment of National Intellectual Capital," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 8(3), pages 5-15, July.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Valentina VASILE, 2009. "Economic Contribution Of Copyright-Based Industries And Impact On Employment And Performance Indicators In Knowledge-Based Society Developing In Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 28(1(37)), pages 27-53, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual capital; human capital; structural capital; relational capital; innovation capital;
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:journl:v:5:y:2013:i:3:p:76-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .