Time-reversal asymmetry in financial systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alexander M. Petersen & Fengzhong Wang & Shlomo Havlin & H. Eugene Stanley, 2009. "Quantitative law describing market dynamics before and after interest-rate change," Papers 0903.0010, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Mu, Guo-Hua & Zhou, Wei-Xing, 2008. "Relaxation dynamics of aftershocks after large volatility shocks in the SSEC index," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(21), pages 5211-5218.
- D. Sornette, 2003. "Critical Market Crashes," Papers cond-mat/0301543, arXiv.org.
- Qiu, T. & Zheng, B. & Ren, F. & Trimper, S., 2007. "Statistical properties of German Dax and Chinese indices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 378(2), pages 387-398.
- Zhiguang (Gerald) Wang, 2009. "Volatility Risk," Issue Briefs 2009513, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Anat R. Admati, Paul Pfleiderer, 1988. "A Theory of Intraday Patterns: Volume and Price Variability," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 3-40.
- Tian Qiu & Bo Zheng & Guang Chen, 2010. "Adaptive financial networks with static and dynamic thresholds," Papers 1002.3432, arXiv.org.
- Vrugt, Evert B., 2009. "U.S. and Japanese macroeconomic news and stock market volatility in Asia-Pacific," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 611-627, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ouyang, F.Y. & Zheng, B. & Jiang, X.F., 2014. "Spatial and temporal structures of four financial markets in Greater China," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 402(C), pages 236-244.
- T. T. Chen & B. Zheng & Y. Li & X. F. Jiang, 2017. "New approaches in agent-based modeling of complex financial systems," Papers 1703.06840, arXiv.org.
- Jiang, Xiong-Fei & Zheng, Bo & Ren, Fei & Qiu, Tian, 2017. "Localized motion in random matrix decomposition of complex financial systems," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 154-161.
- Xu, Hai-Chuan & Zhang, Wei & Liu, Yi-Fang, 2014. "Short-term market reaction after trading halts in Chinese stock market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 401(C), pages 103-111.
- Jun-jie Chen & Bo Zheng & Lei Tan, 2014. "Agent-based model with asymmetric trading and herding for complex financial systems," Papers 1407.5258, arXiv.org.
- F. Y. Ouyang & B. Zheng & X. F. Jiang, 2014. "Spatial and temporal structures of four financial markets in Greater China," Papers 1402.1046, arXiv.org.
- Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Chen & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Wei-Xing Zhou & H Eugene Stanley, 2016. "Limit-order book resiliency after effective market orders: Spread, depth and intensity," Papers 1602.00731, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1308.0669. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .