Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen P. & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Edward & Woma, 2006.
"FAPRI 2006 U.S. And World Agricultural Outlook,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12597, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddi, 2006. "FAPRI 2006 U.S. and World Agricultural Outlook," Staff Reports 7319, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linh Xuan Diep Nguyen & Simona Mateut & Thanaset Chevapatrakul, 2016. "Business-Linkage Volatility Spillover between US Industries," Discussion Papers 2016/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Fei Ren & Gao-Feng Gu & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2009. "Scaling and memory in the return intervals of realized volatility," Papers 0904.1107, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2009.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Askery A. Canabarro & Boris Podobnik & H. Eugene Stanley & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2015. "Early warning of large volatilities based on recurrence interval analysis in Chinese stock markets," Papers 1508.07505, arXiv.org.
- Chiu, Wan-Chien & Peña, Juan Ignacio & Wang, Chih-Wei, 2015. "Industry characteristics and financial risk contagion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 411-427.
- X. F. Jiang & T. T. Chen & B. Zheng, 2013. "Time-reversal asymmetry in financial systems," Papers 1308.0669, arXiv.org.
- Xiao-Hui Ni & Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Gao-Feng Gu & Fei Ren & Wei Chen & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2009. "Scaling and memory in the non-poisson process of limit order cancelation," Papers 0911.0057, arXiv.org.
- Bernard Ben Sita, 2013. "Volatility links between US industries," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(15), pages 1273-1286, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sda:ibrief:2009513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Davis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edsdsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .