Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linh Xuan Diep Nguyen & Simona Mateut & Thanaset Chevapatrakul, 2016. "Business-Linkage Volatility Spillover between US Industries," Discussion Papers 2016/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Fei Ren & Gao-Feng Gu & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2009. "Scaling and memory in the return intervals of realized volatility," Papers 0904.1107, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2009.
- Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Askery A. Canabarro & Boris Podobnik & H. Eugene Stanley & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2015. "Early warning of large volatilities based on recurrence interval analysis in Chinese stock markets," Papers 1508.07505, arXiv.org.
- Chiu, Wan-Chien & Peña, Juan Ignacio & Wang, Chih-Wei, 2015. "Industry characteristics and financial risk contagion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 411-427.
- X. F. Jiang & T. T. Chen & B. Zheng, 2013. "Time-reversal asymmetry in financial systems," Papers 1308.0669, arXiv.org.
- Xiao-Hui Ni & Zhi-Qiang Jiang & Gao-Feng Gu & Fei Ren & Wei Chen & Wei-Xing Zhou, 2009. "Scaling and memory in the non-poisson process of limit order cancelation," Papers 0911.0057, arXiv.org.
- Bernard Ben Sita, 2013. "Volatility links between US industries," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(15), pages 1273-1286, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sda:ibrief:2009513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Davis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edsdsus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .