Management benchmarks of cultural policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Valentina VASILE, 2009. "Economic Contribution Of Copyright-Based Industries And Impact On Employment And Performance Indicators In Knowledge-Based Society Developing In Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 28(1(37)), pages 27-53, June.
- Valentina VASILE & Valeriu IOAN-FRANC, 2008. "Employment And Welfare," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 27(2(36)), pages 19-39, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- DUMITRESCU Teodor Cristian, 2015. "Culture, Sustainable Urban Development And Urban Regeneration," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 67(Supplemen), pages 252-268, September.
- Laura-Maria, DINDIREL & Klemen, ŠIROK, 2013. "National Culture And Intellectual Capital: Comparative Analysis Romania - Slovenia," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 22(Special), pages 280-289.
- DUMITRESCU Cristian, 2014. "Culture, Sustainable Urban Development And Urban Regeneration," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 66(6), pages 23-38, December.
More about this item
KeywordsCultural economics; Economics of the Arts and Literature; Public goods; Development Planning and Policy; Political economy;
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:42:p:75-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .