National Culture And Intellectual Capital: Comparative Analysis Romania - Slovenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela Simona Maracine, 2012. "Organisational Culture Analysis Model," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(40), pages 99-106.
- Maria MOLDOVEANU & Valeriu IOAN-FRANC, 2011. "Management benchmarks of cultural policy," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 33(2(42)), pages 75-89, December.
- Gregorio Martín-de-Castro & Miriam Delgado-Verde & Pedro López-Sáez & José Navas-López, 2011. "Towards ‘An Intellectual Capital-Based View of the Firm’: Origins and Nature," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 98(4), pages 649-662, February.
More about this item
Keywordsnational culture; dimensions of national culture; intellectual capital: structural; relational and human capital; comparative analysis Romania-Slovenia;
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:brc:journl:v:23:y:2013:i:s:p:280-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan MICUDA). General contact details of provider: http://www.univcb.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.