Dualismo e declino nel territorio italiano. Il ruolo delle competenze
[Dualism and Decline across the Italian Economy. The Role of Skills]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sergio Destefanis & Raquel Fonseca, 2007.
"Matching Efficiency and Labour Market Reform in Italy: A Macroeconometric Assessment,"
CEIS, vol. 21(1), pages 57-84, March.
- Sergio Destefanis & Raquel Fonseca, 2005. "Matching Efficiency and Labour Market Reform in Italy. A Macroeconometric Assessment," CELPE Discussion Papers 93, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Francesca Froy & Sylvain Giguère & Michela Meghnagi, 2012. "Skills for Competitiveness: A Synthesis Report," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/9, OECD Publishing.
- Patrizio Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2003. "Firm Size Distribution and Growth," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 105(2), pages 255-274, June.
- Sergio Destefanis & Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2010. "Labour-market performance in the OECD: some recent cross-country evidence," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 31(7), pages 713-731, October.
- Jonathan Barr & Emma Clarence & Francesca Froy & Sergio Destefanis & Chris Warhurst, 2012. "Local Job Creation: How Employment and Training Agencies Can Help - The Labour Agency of the Autonomous Province of Trento, Italy," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/17, OECD Publishing.
- Sergio Destefanis, 2012. "Skills for Competitiveness: Country Report for Italy," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/4, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsSkill Imbalances; Dualism; Public Employment Services; Skill Demand-Supply Matching.;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-05-04 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:55391. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .