The Impact of Arab Spring on Stock Market Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand B. Maillet & Thierry L. Michel, 2005.
"The Impact of the 9/11 Events on the American and French Stock Markets,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 597-611, August.
- Bertrand Maillet & Thierry Michel, 2005. "The Impact of the 9/11 Events on the American and French Stock Markets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00308978, HAL.
- Massimo Guidolin & Eliana La Ferrara, 2010.
"The economic effects of violent conflict: Evidence from asset market reactions,"
Journal of Peace Research,
Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 47(6), pages 671-684, November.
- Massimo Guidolin & Eliana La Ferrara, 2005. "The economic effects of violent conflict: evidence from asset market reactions," Working Papers 2005-066, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Abdelbaki, Professor Hisham, 2013. "The Arab spring: do we need a new theory?," MPRA Paper 54801, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Leigh, Andrew & Wolfers, Justin & Zitzewitz, Eric, 2003. "What do Financial Markets Think of War in Iraq?," Research Papers 1785, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2016. "Political transition and bank performance: How important was the Arab Spring?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 372-382.
More about this item
KeywordsArab spring; stock market performance; vector error correction model (VECM); Egypt.;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:54814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.