The Impact of the 9/11 Events on the American and French Stock Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bertrand Maillet & Thierry Michel, 2005. "The Impact of the 9/11 Events on the American and French Stock Markets," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00308978, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konstantinos Drakos, 2010.
"The determinants of terrorist shocks' cross-market transmission,"
Journal of Risk Finance,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(2), pages 147-163, March.
- Konstantinos Drakos, 2009. "The Determinants of Terrorist Shocks' Cross-Market Transmission," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 17, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- John Garvey & Martin Mullins, 2009. "An Examination of "New" and "Old" Terrorism Using High-Frequency Data," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 18, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00261514 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. W.B. Bos & M. Frömmel & M. Lamers, 2013.
"FDI, Terrorism and the Availability Heuristic for U.S. Investors before and after 9/11,"
Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium
13/850, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Bos J.W.B. & FrÃ¶mmel M. & Lamers M.A.J., 2013. "FDI, terrorism and the availability heuristic for U.S. investors before and after 9/11," Research Memorandum 047, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Charles, Amelie & Darne, Olivier, 2006. "Large shocks and the September 11th terrorist attacks on international stock markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 683-698, July.
- Blau, Benjamin M. & Griffith, Todd G., 2016. "Price clustering and the stability of stock prices," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 3933-3942.
- Konstantinos Drakos, 2009. "Cross-Country Stock Market Reactions to Major Terror Events: The Role of Risk Perception," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 16, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Abdelbaki, Hisham, 2013. "The Impact of Arab Spring on Stock Market Performance," MPRA Paper 54814, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:13:y:2005:i:3:p:597-611. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.