Credit Risk Models for Managing Bank’s Agricultural Loan Portfolio
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam, 2007. "Credit Risk Models for Managing Bank’s Agricultural Loan Portfolio," MPRA Paper 5357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bliss, Robert, 2002. "Comments on "Credit ratings and the BIS capital adequacy reform agenda"," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 923-928, May.
- Ani L. Katchova & Peter J. Barry, 2005. "Credit Risk Models and Agricultural Lending," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 194-205.
More about this item
KeywordsCredit Risk Modelling; Lending; Agriculture;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-10-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-10-20 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2007-10-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-RMG-2007-10-20 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .