Report NEP-AGR-2007-10-20This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Yabuuchi, Shigemi, 2007. "Formation of SEZ, Agricultural Productivity and Urban Unemployment," MPRA Paper 5324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam, 2007. "Credit Risk Models for Managing Bank’s Agricultural Loan Portfolio," MPRA Paper 5358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erin T. Mansur & Sheila M. Olmstead, 2007. "The Value of Scarce Water: Measuring the Inefficiency of Municipal Regulations," NBER Working Papers 13513, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beard, Rodney & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Salerno, Gillian, 2007. "Environmental lobbying with imperfect monitoring of environmental quality," MPRA Paper 5346, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Beard, Rodney, 2007. "Rent seeking, interest groups and environmental lobbying: Cane Farmers versus Great Barrier Reef Protectionists," MPRA Paper 5351, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Sarfo-Mensah & W. Oduro, 2007. "Traditional Natural Resources Management Practices and Biodiversity Conservation in Ghana: A Review of Local Concepts and Issues on Change and Sustainability," Working Papers 2007.90, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Arjan Ruijs, 2007. "Welfare and Distribution Effects of Water Pricing Policies," Working Papers 2007.92, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lorenzo Pellegrini, 2007. "The Rule of The Jungle in Pakistan: A Case Study on Corruption and Forest Management in Swat," Working Papers 2007.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Fengxia Dong, 2007. "Food Security and Biofuels Development: The Case of China," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-bp52, .
- José Garcia Gasques & Carlos Monteiro Villa Verde & Eliana Teles Bastos, 2006. "Gastos Públicos em Agricultura: retrospectiva e prioridades," Discussion Papers 1225, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Sonja Radas & Mario Teisl, 2007. "An Open Mind Wants More: Opinion Strength and the Desire for Genetically Modified Food Labeling Policy," Working Papers 0702, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- Adam Bialowas & Lisa Farrell & Mark N. Harris & Cain Polidano, 2007. "Long-Run Effects of BSE on Meat Consumption," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- David Tomberlin & Garth Holloway, 2007. "Trip-Level Analysis of Efficiency Changes in Oregon’s Deepwater Trawl Fishery," Working Papers 2007.86, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Glyn Wittwer, 2007. "The global wine market in the decade to 2015 with a focus on Australia and Chile," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-166, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Alan C. Monheit & Jessica P. Vistnes & Jeannette A. Rogowski, 2007. "Overweight in Adolescents: Implications for Health Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 13488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda, 2007. "The Impact of Tax Reforms Designed to Encourage a Healthier Grain Consumption," Umeå Economic Studies 717, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Jill McCluskey & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2007. "Rational Ignorance and Negative News in the Information Market," LICOS Discussion Papers 19107, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.