The global wine market in the decade to 2015 with a focus on Australia and Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suahasil Nazara & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings, 2004. "Spatial Structure and Taxonomy of Decomposition in Shift-Share Analysis," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(4), pages 476-490.
- W. Jill Harrison & J. Mark Horridge & K.R. Pearson, 2000.
"Decomposing Simulation Results with Respect to Exogenous Shocks,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 15(3), pages 227-249, June.
- W. Jill Harrison & J. Mark Horridge & K.R. Pearson, 1999. "Decomposing Simulation Results with Respect to Exogenous Shocks," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-73, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Adams, Philip D. & Dixon, Peter B. & McDonald, Daina & Meagher, G. A. & Parmenter, Brian R., 1994. "Forecasts for the Australian economy using the MONASH model," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 557-571, December.
- Harrison, W Jill & Pearson, K R, 1996.
"Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 83-127, May.
- W. Jill Harrison & K.R. Pearson, 1994. "Computing Solutions for Large General Equilibrium Models Using GEMPACK," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-64, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Maria Abreu Henri L. F. de Groot & Raymond J. G. M. Florax, 2005. "A Meta-Analysis of β-Convergence: the Legendary 2%," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 389-420, July.
- James Giesecke, 2002.
"Explaining regional economic performance: An historical application of a dynamic multi-regional CGE model,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 81(2), pages 247-278, April.
- James Giesecke, 2002. "Explaining regional economic performance: An historical application of a dynamic multi-regional CGE model," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(2), pages 247-278.
- James Giesecke, 2002. "Explaining regional economic performance: An historical application of a dynamic multi-regional CGE model," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 247-278, April.
- Johan Lundberg, 2006.
"Using spatial econometrics to analyse local growth in Sweden,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 303-316.
- Johan Lundberg, 2004. "Using Spatial Econometrics to Analyze Local Growth in Sweden," ERSA conference papers ersa04p25, European Regional Science Association.
- Dixon, Peter B. & Parmenter, B. R. & Powell, Alan A., 1984. "The role of miniatures in computable general equilibrium modelling : Experience from ORANI," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 421-428, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Pascucci, Stefano & TÃ¶rÃ¶k, Ã ron & TÃ³th, JÃ³zsef, 2014. "Keeping Your Secrets Public? Open Versus Closed Innovation Processes in the Hungarian Wine Sector," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(1).
- Jozsef Toth & Liesbeth Dries & Stefano Pascucci, 2012. "Open Innovation Characters of the Hungarian wine Industry," MIC 2012: Managing Transformation with Creativity; Proceedings of the 13th International Conference, Budapest, 22–24 November 2012 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Fleming, Euan M. & Thiemann, Franziska & Mueller, Rolf A.E., 2011. "Information and Communication Technology and the Global Flow of Wine: A Gravity Model of ICT in Wine Trade," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114353, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Pascucci, Stefano & Torok, Aron & Toth, Jozsef, 2012. "Open innovation in the Hungarian wine sector," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135785, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE modelling; wine consumption;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-10-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-10-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CUL-2007-10-20 (Cultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.