The global wine market in the decade to 2015 with a focus on Australia and Chile
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Pascucci, Stefano & TÃ¶rÃ¶k, Ã ron & TÃ³th, JÃ³zsef, 2014. "Keeping Your Secrets Public? Open Versus Closed Innovation Processes in the Hungarian Wine Sector," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(1).
- Jozsef Toth & Liesbeth Dries & Stefano Pascucci, 2012. "Open Innovation Characters of the Hungarian wine Industry," MIC 2012: Managing Transformation with Creativity; Proceedings of the 13th International Conference, Budapest, 22–24 November 2012 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
- Fleming, Euan M. & Thiemann, Franziska & Mueller, Rolf A.E., 2011. "Information and Communication Technology and the Global Flow of Wine: A Gravity Model of ICT in Wine Trade," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114353, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Pascucci, Stefano & Torok, Aron & Toth, Jozsef, 2012. "Open innovation in the Hungarian wine sector," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135785, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsCGE modelling; wine consumption;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-10-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-10-20 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-CUL-2007-10-20 (Cultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .