Open innovation in the Hungarian wine sector
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||18 Sep 2012|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glyn Wittwer, 2007. "The global wine market in the decade to 2015 with a focus on Australia and Chile," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-166, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Dahlander, Linus & Gann, David M., 2010. "How open is innovation?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 699-709, July.
- Archibugi, Daniele & Cesaratto, Sergio & Sirilli, Giorgio, 1991. "Sources of innovative activities and industrial organization in Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 299-313, August.
- Christensen, Jens Froslev & Olesen, Michael Holm & Kjaer, Jonas Sorth, 2005. "The industrial dynamics of Open Innovation--Evidence from the transformation of consumer electronics," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(10), pages 1533-1549, December.
- Karantininis, Kostas & Sauer, Johannes & Furtan, William Hartley, 2010. "Innovation and integration in the agri-food industry," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 112-120, April.
- Gianmario Verona & Davide Ravasi, 2003. "Unbundling dynamic capabilities: an exploratory study of continuous product innovation," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 577-606, June.
- Lee, Sungjoo & Park, Gwangman & Yoon, Byungun & Park, Jinwoo, 2010. "Open innovation in SMEs--An intermediated network model," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 290-300, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa131:135785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.