Consumption efficiency hypothesis and the HOS model: Some counterintuitive results
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2008. "Consumption efficiency hypothesis and the HOS model: Some counterintuitive results," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 64-71, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dasgupta, Partha & Ray, Debraj, 1986. "Inequality as a Determinant of Malnutrition and Unemployment: Theory," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 96(384), pages 1011-1034, December.
- Harvey Leibenstein, 1958. "Underemployment in Backward Economies: Some Additional Notes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 256-256.
- Ronald W. Jones, 1965. "The Structure of Simple General Equilibrium Models," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 557-557.
- Bose, Gautam, 1996. "Agrarian efficiency wages in a dual economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 371-386, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dwibedi, Jayanta & Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011. "Poverty alleviation programs, FDI-led growth and child labour under agricultural dualism," MPRA Paper 29997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2011.
"Labor market reform and incidence of child labor in a developing economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1923-1930, July.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2009. "Labour Market Reform and Incidence of Child Labour in a Developing Economy," MPRA Paper 19667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2010. "Economic recession, demand constraint and labour markets in a developing economy," MPRA Paper 27433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Manash Ranjan & Dutta, Priya Brata, 2011. "Skilled-unskilled wage inequality and unemployment: A general equilibrium analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1977-1983, July.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumption efficiency hypothesis; General equilibrium; Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson model; Effective employment; Output composition;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-10-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .