Underemployment in Backward Economies: Some Additional Notes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2008.
"Consumption efficiency hypothesis and the HOS model: Some counterintuitive results,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 64-71, June.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2007. "Consumption efficiency hypothesis and the HOS model: Some counterintuitive results," MPRA Paper 5325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:1:p:86-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basu, Kaushik & Felkey, Amanda, 2004. "A Theory of Efficiency Wage with Community-Based Income Sharing," Working Papers 04-10, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Banerjee, Dibyendu, 2007. "Consumption efficiency hypothesis and the optimality of free trade policy in a small open economy," MPRA Paper 4369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holden, Stein & Shiferaw, Bekele & Pender, John, 2004. "Non-farm income, household welfare, and sustainable land management in a less-favoured area in the Ethiopian highlands," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 369-392, August.
- Kaushik Basu & Amanda J. Felkey, 2009.
"A theory of efficiency wage with multiple unemployment equilibria: how a higher minimum wage law can curb unemployment,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 494-516, July.
- Basu, Kaushik & Felkey, Amanda J., 2008. "A Theory of Efficiency Wage with Multiple Unemployment Equilibria: How a Higher Minimum Wage Law Can Curb Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 3381, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kim, Haksoon & Lim, Chanwoo, 2010. "Diversity, outside directors and firm valuation: Korean evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 284-291, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:66:y:1958:p:256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.