Trade margins and exchange rate regimes: new evidence from a panel VAR
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Born, Benjamin & Juessen, Falko & Müller, Gernot J., 2013. "Exchange rate regimes and fiscal multipliers," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 446-465.
- Arellano, Manuel & Bover, Olympia, 1995.
"Another look at the instrumental variable estimation of error-components models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 29-51, July.
- M Arellano & O Bover, 1990. "Another Look at the Instrumental Variable Estimation of Error-Components Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0007, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cavallari Lilia, 2007. "A Macroeconomic Model of Entry with Exporters and Multinationals," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-32, September.
- Auray, Stéphane & Eyquem, Aurélien & Poutineau, Jean-Christophe, 2012.
"The effect of a common currency on the volatility of the extensive margin of trade,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1156-1179.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Jean-Christophe Poutineau, 2012. "The Effect of a Common Currency on the Volatility of the Extensive Margin of Trade," Post-Print halshs-00665954, HAL.
- Bergin, Paul R. & Lin, Ching-Yi, 2012. "The dynamic effects of a currency union on trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 191-204.
- Russ, Katheryn Niles, 2007. "The endogeneity of the exchange rate as a determinant of FDI: A model of entry and multinational firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 344-372, April.
- Dumitrescu, Elena-Ivona & Hurlin, Christophe, 2012.
"Testing for Granger non-causality in heterogeneous panels,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 1450-1460.
- Christophe Hurlin & Elena Dumitrescu, 2012. "Testing for Granger Non-causality in Heterogeneous Panels," Working Papers halshs-00224434, HAL.
- Elena Ivona Dumitrescu & Christophe Hurlin, 2012. "Testing for Granger Non-causality in Heterogeneous Panels," Post-Print hal-01385899, HAL.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Martin, Philippe & Pesenti, Paolo, 2007.
"Productivity, terms of trade and the `home market effect',"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 99-127, September.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Philippe Martin & Paolo Pesenti, 2007. "Productivity, terms of trade and the 'home market effect'," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00176911, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Goya, 2014. "The Multiple Impacts of the Exchange Rate on Export Diversification," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1436, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Zhang, Jing, 2015. "Export diversification and exchange-rate regimes: Evidences from 72 developing countries," MPRA Paper 66448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordstrade margins; international business cycle; Panel VAR model; exchange rate regimes.;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .