Poverty and economic development of Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ariga, Joshua & Jayne, Thomas S. & Njukia, Stephen, 2010. "Staple food prices in Kenya," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 58559, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Muyanga, Milu & Jayne, Thom S. & Argwings-Kodhek, Gem & Ariga, Joshua, 2005.
"Staple Food Consumption Patterns in Urban Kenya: Trends and Policy Implications,"
202624, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Muyanga, Milu & Jayne, Thomas S. & Argwings-Kodhek, Gem & Ariga, Joshua, 2005. "Staple Food Consumption Patterns in Urban Kenya: Trends and Policy Implications," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55163, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Michal Andrle & Andrew Berg & R. Armando Morales & Rafael A Portillo & Jan Vlcek, 2013. "Forecasting and Monetary Policy Analysis in Low-Income Countries; Food and non-Food Inflation in Kenya," IMF Working Papers 13/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Chapoto, Antony & Jayne, Thomas S., 2009. "The Impacts of Trade Barriers and Market Interventions on Maize Price Predictability: Evidence from Eastern and Southern Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers 56798, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsFood security; Maize; Agriculture; Inflation; Health; Economic development; Climate change.;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-11-14 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-11-14 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:51072. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.