Dealing with the 2007/08 Global Food Price Crisis: the Political Economy of Food Price Policy in Malawi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Sitko, Nicholas J. & Ricker-Gilbert, Jacob & Mangisoni, Julius H., 2010. "Malawi’s Maize Marketing System," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 62162, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Chapoto, Antony & Jayne, Thomas S., 2009. "The Impacts of Trade Barriers and Market Interventions on Maize Price Predictability: Evidence from Eastern and Southern Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers 56798, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Goletti, Francesco & Babu, Suresh, 1994. "Market liberalization and integration of maize markets in Malawi," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 11(2-3), pages 311-324, December.
- Wodon, Quentin & Zaman, Hassan, 2008. "Rising food prices in Sub-Saharan Africa : poverty impact and policy responses," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4738, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture; Food security; Prices;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-05-11 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-05-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-05-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-05-11 (Development)
- NEP-POL-2013-05-11 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:wp2013-030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .