Report NEP-AGR-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Poverty and economic development of Kenya," MPRA Paper 51072, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 2013.
- Cardwell, Ryan T. & Kerr, William A., 2013. "Reforming WTO Rules on Export Restrictions - Is There Any Point?," Commissioned Papers 158894, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Nkonya, Ephraim & von Braun, Joachim & Mirzabaev, Alisher & Le, Quang Bao & Kwon, Ho Young & Kirui, Oliver K., 2013. "Economics of Land Degradation Initiative: Methods and Approach for Global and National Assessments," Discussion Papers 158663, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Henrik Hansen & Neda Trifković, 2013. "Food Standards are Good – for Middle-Class Farmers," IFRO Working Paper 2013/19, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Larson, Donald F. & Gurara, Daniel Zerfu, 2013. "A conceptual model of incomplete markets and the consequences for technology adoption policies in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6681, The World Bank.
- GIOT, Pierre, . "The information content of implied volatility in agricultural commodity markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1612, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mewes, Melanie & Drechsler, Martin & Johst, Karin & Sturm, Astrid & Wätzold, Frank, 2013. "A systematic approach for assessing spatially and temporally differentiated opportunity costs of biodiversity conservation measures in grasslands," UFZ Discussion Papers 15/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Smale, Melinda & Moursi, Mourad & Birol, Ekin & De Groote, Hugo, 2013. "Hybrid seed use and diversity of diets among women in smallholder maize: Growing households in Zambia," HarvestPlus Working Papers 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sylvie Démurger & Shi Li, 2012. "Migration, Remittances and Rural Employment Patterns: Evidence from China," Post-Print halshs-00744438, HAL.
- Debertin, David L., 2013. "A Brief Introduction to the History of Computing in Agricultural Economics," Staff Papers 158674, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Xinjie Wei & Wanlong Lin & David A. Hennessy, 2013. "Biosecurity and Disease Management in China's Animal Agriculture Sector," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 13-wp542, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Neda Trifković, 2013. "Governance Strategies and Welfare Effects: Vertical Integration and Contracts in the Catfish Sector in Vietnam," IFRO Working Paper 2013/20, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Jean-Francois Mercure & Pablo Salas, 2013. "An assessment of energy resources for global decarbonisation," 4CMR Working Paper Series 002, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economy, Cambridge Centre for Climate Change Mitigation Research.
- Oberlack, Christoph & Neumärker, Bernhard, 2013. "A diagnostic approach to the institutional analysis of climate adaptation," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 01-2013, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.