Report NEP-AFR-2013-11-14This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Smale, Melinda & Moursi, Mourad & Birol, Ekin & De Groote, Hugo, 2013. "Hybrid seed use and diversity of diets among women in smallholder maize: Growing households in Zambia," HarvestPlus Working Papers 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2013. "Poverty and economic development of Kenya," MPRA Paper 51072, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 2013.
- Thorsten Beck & Robert Cull, 2013. "Banking in Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-16, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Larson, Donald F. & Gurara, Daniel Zerfu, 2013. "A conceptual model of incomplete markets and the consequences for technology adoption policies in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6681, The World Bank.
- Georges Kone & Richard Lalou & Martine Audibert & Hervé Lafarge & Stéphanie Dos Santos & Jean-Yves Le Hesran, 2013. "Use of health care among the urban poor in Africa: Does the neighbourhood have an impact?," Working Papers halshs-00878946, HAL.
- Paolo Falco & Luke Haywood, 2013. "Entrepreneurship versus Joblessness: Explaining the Rise in Self-Employment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1334, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Winful, Ernest C. & (JNR), David Sarpong & Agbodohu, William, 2013. "Economic Downturn and Efficient Market Hypothesis: Lessons so Far for Ghana," MPRA Paper 51054, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2013.
- Ahmed Moummi, 2013. "Working Paper 165 - Tax resource mobilization and its impact on household living standards evidence from Niger," Working Paper Series 444, African Development Bank.
- Douzounet Mallaye & Thierry Yogo Urbain, 2013. "Working Paper 179 - Heterogeneity of the Effects of Aid on Economic Growth in Sub-Saharan: Comparative Evidence from Stable and Post-Conflict Countries," Working Paper Series 982, African Development Bank.
- Florence Arestoff & Baptiste Venet, 2013. "Learning to walk before you run: Financial Behavior and mobile banking in Madagascar," Working Papers DT/2013/09, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Nga Ndjobo, Patrick Marie & Abessolo, Yves André, 2013. "The Impact of Education on the Behaviour of Labor Supply in Cameroon: an Analysis using the Nested Multinomial Logit Model," MPRA Paper 51158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nasr, Sahar & Rostom, Ahmed, 2013. "SME contributions to employment, job creation, and growth in the Arab world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6682, The World Bank.