The Chilean Labor Market: Job Creation, Quality, Inclusiveness, and Future Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gallego, Francisco A., 2012.
"Skill Premium in Chile: Studying Skill Upgrading in the South,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 594-609.
- Francisco Gallego, 2010. "Skill Premium in Chile: Studying Skill Upgrading in the South," Documentos de Trabajo 377, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Francisco Gallego, 2010. "Skill Premium in Chile: Studying Skill Upgrading in the South," Working Papers ClioLab 9, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Correa, Juan & Lorca, Miguel & Parro, Francisco, 2014. "Capital-Skill Complementarity: Does capital disaggregation matter?," MPRA Paper 61285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan A. Correa & Francisco Parro & Loreto Reyes, 2015. "Self-selection in the market of teachers," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(13), pages 1331-1349, March.
- Francisco Parro, 2012. "International Evidence on the Gender Gap in Education over the Past Six Decades: A Puzzle and an Answer to It," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(2), pages 150-185.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Inequality; Skills;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAM-2013-10-25 (Central & South America)
- NEP-LTV-2013-10-25 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:50755. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .