International Evidence on the Gender Gap in Education over the Past Six Decades: A Puzzle and an Answer to It
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Riphahn & Caroline Schwientek, 2015.
"What drives the reversal of the gender education gap? Evidence from Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(53), pages 5748-5775, November.
- Riphahn, Regina T. & Schwientek, Caroline, 2015. "What Drives the Reversal of the Gender Education Gap? Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 9117, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Regina T. Riphahn & Caroline Schwientek, 2015. "What Drives the Reversal of the Gender Education Gap? Evidence from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 5395, CESifo Group Munich.
- Regina T. Riphahn & Caroline Schwientek, 2015. "What drives the reversal of the gender education gap? Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 159, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Jeanne Lafortune & Murat Iyigun, 2016.
"Why Wait? A Century of Education, Marriage Timing and Gender Roles,"
Documentos de Trabajo
468, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Iyigun, Murat & Lafortune, Jeanne, 2016. "Why Wait? A Century of Education, Marriage Timing and Gender Roles," IZA Discussion Papers 9671, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Murat Iyigun & Jeanne Lafortune, 2016. "Why Wait? A Century of Education, Marriage Timing and Gender Roles," Working Papers ClioLab 23, EH Clio Lab. Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Francisco Parro G. & Loreto Reyes R., 2019. "Economic growth and the Chilean labor market," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 22(2), pages 070-095, August.
- David Cuberes & Marc Teignier, 2016. "Aggregate Effects of Gender Gaps in the Labor Market: A Quantitative Estimate," Journal of Human Capital, University of Chicago Press, vol. 10(1), pages 1-32.
- Parro Francisco, 2012. "A Supply-Demand Framework for Understanding the U.S. Gender Gap in Education," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24, June.
- Parro, Francisco & Reyes, Loreto, 2013. "The Chilean Labor Market: Job Creation, Quality, Inclusiveness, and Future Challenges," MPRA Paper 50755, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jhucap:doi:10.1086/666849. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JHC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.